About Shoreline Metro
The JINGLE BUS starts December 3rd and will once again tour the Making Spirits Bright event at Evergreen Park. Mark your calendars for the JINGLE BUS: December 3rd, 5th, 6th, 10th, 12th, 13th, 17th, 19th, and 20th! Shoreline Metro will have two runs each evening at 6:00pm and 7:00pm and will be filled on a first come, first served basis. The cost for the JINGLE BUS is free with the donation of a non-perishable food item (per person). Happy safe and blessed Holidays from everyone at Shoreline Metro! Call Shoreline Metro at 920-459-3281 with any additional questions.
Oversight of Shoreline Metro is done by the Transit Commission which is made up of citizens, city staff and elected officials. Commission meetings are held on the Tuesday, following the second City Council meeting each month at 5 p.m., and are usually held in the 3rd floor conference room of City Hall.
The members of the commission are:
• Alderman Darryl Carlson, Commission Chair (Chair of Public Protection & Safety)
• Alderman Don Hammond, Commission Vice-Chair (Chair of Fianance Comm.)
• Michael Vandersteen, Mayor
• Joseph Heidemann, Alderperson (Chair of Public Works Comm.)
• Ryan Zinkel, Citizen Member
• Charles Windsor, Citizen Member
• Michael Helmke, Citizen Member
• Chris Domagalski, Police Chief
• Chad Pelishek, Economic Development Manager
• Traci Robinson, Parking & Transit Director (ex-officio member)