About Shoreline Metro
Shoreline Metro is partnering with the UW Sheboygan to celebrate Earth Day, 2014. On Tuesday April 22, 2014 Shoreline Metro will be offering FREE rides on all Shoreline Metro bus routes starting at 5:45 am until 8:45 pm. Anyone can ride all the routes aboard Shoreline Metro buses for FREE!! For Trip Planning, click the link under the Quick Links! Ride Safe!
Oversight of Shoreline Metro is done by the Transit Commission which is made up of citizens, city staff and elected officials. Commission meetings are held on the Tuesday, following the second City Council meeting each month at 5 p.m., and are usually held in the 3rd floor conference room of City Hall.
The members of the commission are:
• Alderman Darryl Carlson, Commission Chair (Chair of Public Protection & Safety)
• Alderman Don Hammond, Commission Vice-Chair (Chair of Fianance Comm.)
• Michael Vandersteen, Mayor
• Joseph Heidemann, Alderperson (Chair of Public Works Comm.)
• Ryan Zinkel, Citizen Member
• Charles Windsor, Citizen Member
• Michael Helmke, Citizen Member
• Chris Domagalski, Police Chief
• Chad Pelishek, Economic Development Manager
• Traci Robinson, Parking & Transit Director (ex-officio member)