- Adult Cash: $1.75
- Adult Tokens (10 Pack): $13.00 (Save 25%)
- Student Tokens (10 Pack): $11.00
- Day Pass: $3.00 for unlimited rides for a calendar day.
- Monthly Pass: $48.00 for unlimited rides for a calendar month.
- Transfers: Free upon request at the time fare is paid. Transfers are valid only on the next connecting bus at the Transfer Station.
- Children under Age 5: Free with proper supervision.
Student Fares: Students grades K-12 are eligible for student fares. Save 37% over cash fares by purchasing a 10-Ride Student Punch Card or 10-Pack Student Tokens for $11.00 each.
Senior Citizen/Disabled Fares: Individuals over 65 years of age or individuals with a disability are eligible for the Half Fare. Proper identification may be required when boarding the bus. The Half Fare is available on a per-trip basis for $0.85 or a 10-ride Half Fare Punch Card for $8.50. Acceptable forms of identification include:
- A Shoreline Metro disabled ID card;
- Medicare card;
- A proof of identity (may be required);
Purchasing Your Fares
All Shoreline Metro fare media is available for purchase at many convenient locations throughout Sheboygan and Sheboygan Falls. Please visit one of our friendly outlets for your fare media needs.
- Shoreline Metro Transfer Station: 828 Pennsylvania Ave.*
- Shoreline Metro Vending Machine: Inside heated shelter at Transfer Station
- Shoreline Metro Office: 608 S Commerce St.*
- Piggly Wiggly North: 2905 N 15th St.
- Piggly Wiggly South: 3124 S Business Dr.
- Pick N Save North: 1317 N 25th St.
- Pick N Save South: 2625 S Business Dr.
- Festival Foods: 595 S Taylor Dr.
- Senior Activity Center of Sheboygan: 428 Wisconsin Ave (limited fare media available for purchase)
In Sheboygan Falls:
- Piggly Wiggly: 1166 Fond du Lac Ave.
From Your Driver:
- Day Passes may be purchased from any Shoreline Metro driver (exact change only please).
- Student Tokens may be purchased from any Shoreline Metro Tripper driver.
*Shoreline Metro charges a nominal fee for purchases made with a credit/debit card at these locations. All other outlet locations are credit/debit card friendly with no additional fees.